Only four days left until Christmas and gift shopping is in full swing.
Our site are curious about what is at all wish lists out there, and taking sneak peeks on some well-chosen fashion personage lists.
First up: Karolina Skandes sparse list, where quality goes before quantity.
The list is pretty short this year. Quality over quantity.
- Vintage watch from Rolex, price varies.
2. Bracelet from David & Martin/URDavidandmartin.com, 1800 kr.
3. the bracelets from David & Martin/URDavidandmartin.com, 1700 SEK.
4. Balsam from Pureology Pure Volume System, approximately 260 SEK.
5. Shampoo from Pureology Pure Volume System, approximately 260 SEK.
6. Lavender Foaming-Relaxing Bath from Kiehl’s, approximately 140 SEK.
Mainly I wish me a new watch, a vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual.
Then I wish me a simple and discreet silver bracelet happy from Maria nilsdotter or David & Martin. We’ll see how nice it has been in years, you have to reach for the stars!
Last time I was at the hairdresser so I received samples of a shampoo from Pureology which I really liked. I feel ready to replace my old Redken-shampoo as a bottle Pureology Pure Volume System can I find in the sock.
Otherwise, bubble bath a sure gift cards this time of year (a hot tub on a day when the temperature is below freezing with!). The bubbles may well come from Kiehls!
So I celebrate Christmas…
I always celebrate Christmas with all the thick family: aunts, siblings, parents, uncles, cousins, sisters and brothers-in-law, nieces and nephews in a glorious mess. Lovely kaosigt, grotesque amounts of food and endless Christmas dividends. Absolutely wonderful!